Our biggest challenge here is the cake-- we've decided to do cupcakes which will a) be cute, and b) cut down on the cutting. I mean, we don't want to spend half an hour cutting and distributing cake, you know? This way, we'll have several cute little cake stands set up with cupcakes on top and surrounding the base of each stand. At least, that's how I see it in my head. I should look in to making some of those stands since cake stands are STUPID EXPENSIVE! So without further ado...
(this is the exact same thing I posted on FB, by the way)
Soooo, we're trying to narrow down flavors for the cake at the wedding and since we need to narrow it down, I'm asking for more!
Here are the flavors I have right now, so if you have more that you'd like to add, add them-- or, if you really want to see one of these, comment that, too!
Pound Cake
Red Velvet Cake
Carrot Cake
Almond
Chocolate Cherry
Mexican Chocolate (with cayenne)
Amaretto
Humming Bird Cake
Chai
Lemon Raspberry
We are doing cupcakes, so we'll have multiple flavors, we're just not sure how many yet!
Here are the flavors I have right now, so if you have more that you'd like to add, add them-- or, if you really want to see one of these, comment that, too!
Pound Cake
Red Velvet Cake
Carrot Cake
Almond
Chocolate Cherry
Mexican Chocolate (with cayenne)
Amaretto
Humming Bird Cake
Chai
Lemon Raspberry
We are doing cupcakes, so we'll have multiple flavors, we're just not sure how many yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment