Part Three: The ACTUAL WEDDING!
Well, this is the part that really shows why I split today up in to three parts-- loads of pictures! The reception was at the Tower Bridge and it was just thrilling!
Thames River at Sunset
Tower at Sunset
Us on the Breezy Bridge
Tower Road from the top!
There are two walkways, we switched back and forth throughout the night. The first walkway had nibbles and (MORE) champagne, then we went to the other for dinner, then back to the first for cake cutting, drinks, and dancing!!
Thames River at Night from Walkway 2
Each table was named for one of David and Elyse's favorite shows-- I wish I had taken a picture of the seating chart, but among the other tables were "LOST" and "Dexter"!
Walkway 2 After Dinner
Cake cutting!
They had an intricately choreographed first dance-- it was VERY impressive!
ALPHA LOVE!
(Elyse is one of my AOII pledge sisters!)
The four of us at the end of a great night of dancing!
The Thames from Walkway 1
One more shot!
The favors were little tiny cakes! One was lemon, the other chocolate, and it was probably the best wedding cake I've ever had! Even the fondant was more than edible, which is something most bakeries haven't quite nailed down...
Me and Steph, one of the many new friends I made that weekend!
The Paralympic Agitos
The Bridge from the other side as we walked to the Hilton after all was said and done -- I've never gone from 1p to 3a without noticing the time before!
No comments:
Post a Comment