Thursday, March 1, 2012

February...

Yesterday was Leap Day and the last day of February! Usually the most fiscally draining month of the year, this year wasn't too bad BUT it was quite draining! This time last year, I was in the ER with fluchitis (I think it was bronchitis, they think it was the flu, but I never had a fever so I'm not sure which one of us is right) and I'm tryin' real hard to not get back there again... Just woke up (rather, came back from the edge of sleep) with a splitting headache...

Anywhoo, it was an interesting day to say the least-- we had a parent who turned 10 and parents with a 5th grader celebrate their 3rd anniversary! [yes, I did pause to go, "OH, were you married on leap day?" before banging my head on the desk-- hellooooo captain obvious!]

Not a whole lot else is going on. My car is fixed enough to go to Memphis for Easter, and I think Glenda and Earl are going to be there for a Traylor family reunion, so we'll finally get to give Earl his Christmas present! We haven't seen the Clarks since Thanksgiving, and haven't been to Memphis in longer so it will be nice to take that weekend. I really wish we could go to NC, but that will have to wait... I'm hoping that even though Rhodes finally decided to do a super long weekend for Easter, that some of my A-family will be around to see.

Other than that, we're just haaaanging in there... a real grown up dinner with Zach and Laura on tap for Friday and training my awesome new assistant for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment