The last week has been... exhausting.
The K's had to take Violet to the ER on Sunday because of her cough, the poor baby. She's OK, but they were there just about all night. They left Iggy and Wade's at 9, so I'm guessing they got to CHA at around 920, and they didn't leave until well after 3a!
We got the apartment, but Jeremy won't sign. I understand, but for other reasons I'm a little upset. Among them is that I now have to start the process all over again. I am not looking forward to it. Jeremy's also talking about going back to Mississippi and I really don't want him to. I'm sick and tired of living long distance. I'm also sick and tired of living with my mother and working part time like a high schooler. I'm also, ironically enough, just plain old sick and tired. Basically, I guess it's the right time of year for me to be stressed and worried, it seems to happen in August-ish, perhaps left over from when I had to do enrollment clearance!
I got sick a couple weeks ago and even though I've had a round of antibiotics, I still feel awful! My ears are better, at least, but I'm still coughing and had kinda forgotten how crappy a sinus infection can make me feel.
The work week has been draining on its part because I've been going in at 8 and staying until 6, chasing after more kids than we've had all summer, lugging them around Lake Lanier (which was actually loads of fun-- I'd never been on a waterslide before!), and trying to help Richard organize the afterschool paperwork for Monday so we're on par with legal compliance stuff. Yargh.
Anyway, sorry I don't have a more positive update for you all, and I'll try to come up with something better. How about this?
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER CAMP!!!!
And my favorite quote from tonight's TV:
"Lots of people lie to their parents about what they do-- hitmen, strippers, AIG executives." -Royal Pains
No comments:
Post a Comment