Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Night at the Museum

SUCH a better day movie-wise.

The kids, however, wore me out to no end. Sarah and I were tried to our last nerve by the time it was over. I know their parents take them out in public places, and I know that they wouldn't put up with this behaviour, so it's beyond us why they think they can get away with it when we're around!

Other than that, the day was uneventful. I made headway with the after school database, then booked our trip to Lake Lanier next week. I'm pretty excited, I haven't been out there in a long time, but I'm a little worried about how all 100 of us are going to get out there since the Youth are taking all the vans for beach retreat! Yikes! I'm also worried about our counselor numbers-- it's our highest enrollment all summer!

I really need to clean my room, but I'm so terribly unmotivated right now. If I'd heard anything about the apartment, I could even start packing things up to move (since it's two weeks away!!) and that would get it done, but sadly no such news. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and thoughts with us; we could really use a place of our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment