The house was really nice, but the previous tenants just about tore the heck out of the place-- cracked floor tiles, damaged fans/remotes, damage to the walls... I spent like all day adding things to the list I started, and Jeremy said he was still adding stuff last night. Most of it is minor, but we just want to make sure she doesn't try to charge them since she wasn't going to bother being there to do a walkthrough. It's also really easy to get to all your basic stuff from his place-- Target, Publix, gas, pharmacy, even a game shop. Got the bike off the back of the truck easier than we thought, and so Jeremy and his dad and mom worked on the futon and I put his massive stores of food up in the insane storage in the kitchen. I want this kitchen, no lie.
After things had gotten a little more settled, we went out to find the school, drove down to the beach (I LOVE THE OCEAN!) and came back and had some Steak and Shake for dinner before finishing up the futon and hitting the hay. Marc took some pictures of me and Jeremy part for me and part for Valerie, and I think this one's my favorite:

It just sums it all up, I think!
Drive back was uneventful, then spent most of last night keeping Jeremy company on the phone until his roommate Jeff got there. Today, I go apply for more jobs and try to get this tire situation figured out on my car. Bugger.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment